Monday 28 May 2018

Pick a Pennant

Well, this is the last week that you can order from the 2017-18 Catalogue, and the 2017-18 In-Colours will also be retiring, so if there is anything you need - best order it now.

I thought I would show you couple of things I have been working on this week, as I get things ready for my Open House on Saturday 2nd June.  If you would like to attend, just drop me an email - fispapercraft@hotmail.co.uk.

I have used the Pick a Pennant stamp set, which has two banner designs, an alphabet and a few little embellishment stamps.  Now, I will admit, I have a love/hate relationship with alphabet stamp sets.  They are great for personalising items, writing the greetings that mean something to you and helping your creations be unique.  However, they are fiddly and I have little patience for stamping one at a time.  This is were the stamparatus comes into its own. 

Stamp your banner, put the cardstock into the stamparatus and then line your stamps up onto the banner (if the are two close and interfere with each other, the stamparatus has two plates, so just split the alphabet stamps over the two plates), ink up and stamp - simple and straight forward....Yeah!


This card also showcases the Animal Outing stamp set, a really sweet one that will be brilliant for new babies, new homes and just generally those cards that need the sweet touch.  


This card I focused on the colour, Grapefruit Grove and cheated a little by creating my own banner by using the triple banner punch.  The extra embellishment stamps - like the flowers in the corners are si useful for filling those spaces that may need a little extra.

I hope you are just as excited about the new catalogue as I am, if you do not have a UK demonstrator and would like a copy, please drop me a message.

No comments: