Thursday 3 May 2018

Look at new things

Well, you are lucky today as I have released TWO videos yesterday!

The first one was actually a video I made in February when I received my box of Display Stamp materials (well to be honest, Flora Stanton received the box, but I assume they meant me!).

That was such an exciting time and since then I have displayed my samples, which you can see on my Facebook Page.

The second video this week showcases the Share What You Love bundles.  This is an early release of new goodies from the 2018-19 Annual Catalogue.

There are three bundles available - please see the details by clicking here

I think you will fall in love with this suite, which Stampin' Up designed and organised as a thank you to Demonstrators during this special year - the 30yr Anniversary of Stampin' Up.

You can also add the 'Gotta Have it All' bundle (priced at £118.75) into your Starter Kit for only £99, plus add a few extra bits to make it up to £130.  This is a great time to join Stampin' Up as the new catalogue launches in June 2018, email me for more details.

I hope you enjoy the two videos, and remember to sign up for this months classes.




No comments: