Monday 7 May 2018

2018-20 In-Colours

I thought this week I would introduce you to the 2018-20 In-Colours.  This is a set of bright and bold colours that really whoosh you into Spring and Summer. 

You have three bright primary colours and two lovely complementary colours in the set.

Here are the colours, alongside the 2017-19 In-Colours. I love that Stampin' Up have this system of introducing new colours annually, however not rushing to get rid of them either.  The colours really complement the main colour families as well - and I am sure you aware that there will be a colour revamp in the new catalogue.

Here is a set of cards I made using the In-Colours and the new Pick a Pennant stamp set.  This is a useful stamp set that includes a full alphabet at quite a reasonable price (as well as pennants, obviously).


The sentiment comes from new Rooted in Nature stamp set, if you love Lovely as a Tree set, you will love this set.  a Stunning set based around trees and natural elements with some inspiring sentiments.  I will be highlighting the new colours on my Facebook Page this week, if you want to see some more inspiration.


If you would like to get your hands on the new stuff before June 1st and get your own catalogue, join my team and add these things to your starter kit.  Remember, you could also ad the 'Gotta have it All' bundle from the Share What you Love pre-release this month into your starter kit as well for £99 instead of £118!





No comments: