Monday 12 November 2018

Meeting some wonderful people

I went to Onstage Local this weekend.  Twice a year Stampin' Up hold an Onstage Live/local were we can meet other demonstrators and staff from head office, as well as see new catalogues and crafty goodies.  I love attending these events, they are always fun packed and full of information that helps me as a demonstrator.

I thought I would show you the swaps I made for the team and for general swaps.  The idea behind a swap is to create a 3d item or a card front using current products. I made about 20 swaps and therefore I got 20 different ideas and techniques back.  It is also a great way to introduce yourself to other demonstrators.



 I made these sweet little boxes using the Silver Gabled boxes and filled them with a few treats.  I just used the Dragonfly Dream dies on this swap, no stamping needed!


The autumn Onstage Local/Live always falls close to Armistice Day and particularly this year | felt it was important to respect the date.  This was my general swap, an ATC card representing 100 years since the end of World War I.

Remember the Snowflake Showcase November exclusive stamp set and dies are still available, although the velvet papers have sold out.  Make sure you place your order sooner rather than later.





No comments: