Monday 27 August 2018

That time of year again!

I know some love it and some hate it - hearing the 'C' word before October.  My mum won't discuss it until her birthday is out of the way (November). However, a lot of crafters are now so over Christmas - having spent the last 3 or 4 months making projects and getting prepared for the busiest time of year.

Anyone selling craft products/projects knows that from September, Christmas items sell well all the way until the 25th December.   Stock has been made - craft rooms, garages and dining room tables are creaking from weight of items and Christmas hats/jumpers/earrings are washed and ready for 3 months of solid use  If this is you, I wish you all the best for an amazing end of year sales.

For the rest of us, those who make for friends and family, for our own joy and peace then the Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue launches in just over a week and I have my Open House on Saturday 8th September 2-4pm.  All are welcome, RSVP by the 5th and its completely free.

I will be showcasing some of the amazing new products and giving details of my monthly classes until December.  You will also get your chance to get try out some of the projects yourself.

Here are a few sneak peeks and I hope to see you in about 2 weeks.





No comments: