Thursday 2 August 2018

Memories and More

This weeks video features a Memories and More pack from the last Autumn/Winter Catalogue and is officially retired, however you can still find it in the Clearance Rack for half price!

It has taken me a while to get my Christmas memories down, so I hope you enjoy this video as I explain my process.  The problem I have with teaching Memories and More is that it is so simple and straight forward, and will any crafty project you can put in as much or as little detail as you want.

If you want to sign up to any of my classes for August, the last date to register is tomorrow - 3rd August.  Email me on fispapercraft@hotmail.co.uk to reserve your place!



Product List
Merry Little Christmas Memories & More Card Pack
£9.00
Make A Difference Photopolymer Stamp Set
£25.00
Variety Pack 12" X 12" Photo Pocket Pages
£7.00
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00

No comments: