Monday 4 June 2018

Open House

WOW, thank you so much to everyone who came on Saturday to welcome the new 2018-19 Catalogue in to the world!   I really appreciate your time and your enthusiasm and I hope you left with everything you wanted (well needed with a list for the rest).

I will show you the card we made next week, but this week I wanted to focus on a stamp set that may get missed, because it has a lot of small stamps that some people may have difficulty using - so I thought I would share one or two creations I made using it.

Its called In Every Season and is on p46 of the catalogue, it has 12 flowers.  I am sure each flower is meant to represent a month, however I am still trying to name them all (leave a comment with your suggestions).  Although you could try and match to each month, I think it would be difficult (there will probably be many combinations), but it isn't necessary.  The samples I made, only one relied on it being the correct flower for the month - you can guess which one!


 I mixed this one with an existing stamp set and die set - At Home With You.  I wanted the effect of the flowers bursting through the door way, full of colour and energy.  The sentiment os from colourful seasons.


 Simple and elegant, I hope that is what I achieved with this Christmas card, and it will be one of the cards you can make at my Christmas in July Stamp 'n' Stack.  Did you notice the texture on the card? This is the new Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, you can now give every card that expensive linen effect.


Lastly, this card uses patterned paper from the Tranquil Textures DSP pack.  Simply by embossing on silver onto the DSP, lifts the colour and the topper.  Great way of using patterned paper if you are not sure what to do with it.

Lastly, check out my Fi's Paperbox page on this site if you are unable to make my class this Friday (8th June) or the Create a Little More class on the 24th June.  Fi's Paperbox contains all the materials you need to create the projects, you will need to add stamps, dies and inks - but for £10 its not a bad deal.

And did you see the new page? Are you a sporting widow this summer?  do you need some crafty relief from the all the sporting madness?  check out the page for details of how you could host a crafty party for your friends.  Sporting Widows Summer Special



Product List
Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
At Home With You Photopolymer Stamp Set
£23.00
Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set
£24.00
At Home Framelits Dies
£27.00
Stampin' Blends Markers Collection
£108.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock
£7.25
Snowflake Sentiments Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£20.00
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Layering Circle Framelits Dies
£32.00
Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon
£6.25
Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper
£10.25
Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
£32.00
Beautiful Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set
£24.00
Embossing Buddy
£5.50
Versamark Pad
£7.75
Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder
£4.50
Heat Tool - Uk Plug
£27.00

No comments: