Wednesday 18 October 2017

Halloween 3

And this week it is a Halloween post.

It's not far away now, and I will be at Ockwell's Park on the 29th October with lots of Halloween goodies for you (and a few Christmas ones)!.

This week I wanted to highlight the scrumptious Spooky Night Designer Series paper.  As you would imagine for a Halloween themed paper, it is heavy on the Orange and Black (Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie).  It has wicked cats, potions and hats, but also has plain decorative papers on the reverse, which I feel are very 70's in look (which I love).

Here are a few ideas as to how I have used the cardstock.

For a quick and easy Halloween gift, cover some blank wooden coasters in the paper and seal.  It takes minutes to do and look so effective.


For a quick goodie bag for the kids (or older 'kids'), stuff a bag with goodies and then wrap the top with the DSP.  I have used staples to secure it and then covered with washi tape to keep it safe and added a greeting with the reverse side of the DSP>


With this card I have also used the Christmas in the Making stamp set as well as the Spooky Nights DSP, this shows how versatile the items in the Autumn/Winter catalogue can be.


Keep an eye out for my Newsletter this weekend with details of an amazing launch and the workshops for next month.



Product List

No comments: