Wednesday 4 October 2017

Halloween 1...

I promised I would share with you my Halloween makes during October*, and here is my first batch.

These use the Seasonal Chums stamp and die bundle.  Theses make really cute tags for your gifts and packaging.  The main dies include a snowman, reindeer and a pumpkin, however there are also a whole selection of accompanying dies to work with the main ones.

Here is the pumpkin tag, wrapped around a lollypop with the bat and sentiment from the die/stamp set as well.  Very cute and sweet, and ideal for trick or treating buckets.




You don’t need to just use them as tags you can cut into them and use them on your cards or projects, here I have used the pumpkin for home décor piece.  In the UK, if you decorate your house people know that you welcome trick or treaters, and this is a nice way to do so.



The reindeer and snowman are also incredibly cute as tags, and these are just some examples of how you could use them.  I do love the additional tag die you get in the set to add sweet little messages, and you get a 'To and From' stamp in the set.





I will be posting additional projects with these tags on Instagram throughout the week, search for me via fionas1976.

Have a look at the online store this week, there are two amazing deals for you.  Buy get 1 DSP for FREE (Selected DSP’s only) and 15% of matching stamp sets as well.  The DSP deal lasts all month, however the matching stamp sets (and two free Fast Fuse refills when you buy a fast fuse offer) only lasts until the 10th October.

Lastly, are you a colourist?  Have you ever thought about joining as a demonstrator?  Well until the 15th October you can add the NEW blends alcohol markers to your starter kit and get ahead of the crowd.  There is also a Colour me Happy stamp set and project kit to get you started.  Currently, there is no launch date for customers (although we expecting it before Christmas), so to guarantee your set contact me by the 15th October.


*I will be at the Halloween Fun Day, hosted by Angela’sAppeals, at Ockwell Park on Sunday October 29th selling all the items I showcase on my blog.  Come and say hello and chat to me about parties, classes or becoming a demonstrator.

No comments: