Monday 10 June 2019

I do like a party

We really set the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue off right last weekend with a fabulous Open House.  We looked at the new In-Colours (which really complement the regular colour offering), looked at some new DSP (oh, they smell lovely!) and played with new stamps and dies.

We used the Come Sail Away suite, which is a stunning nautical themed collection of stamps, dies, papers and much much more.


We made a very simple card using the papers and dies, everyone enjoyed making it.  I have really taken on board the off-centre school of thought on aligning papers, takes the stress out of trying to get everything perfectly lined up and straight!


What I really love about this set is its universal nature to the papers and stamps, it is obviously great for masculine cards, and with the memories and more card pack, great for scrapbooking those holiday memories.  I have enjoyed playing with this set, and hope to have more to show you soon.


Thank you for reading my blog, if you wish to order anything please click the appropriate links below or visit www.fis-papercrafts.stampinup.net.

I have a Facebook Group - Papercraft For all where I post regular content and competitions.  I also publish a weekly newsletter if you want more information on Stampin’ Up! Products and the regular classes I run, please complete the sign-up page here

If you have a long list or regularly spend £70+ a month on crafty supplies, maybe you should consider joining my team.  For £99 you can purchase £130 worth of crafty goodies. (Please note you can only join my team if you are based in the UK, France, Germany, Holland or Austria).  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fis-papercrafts/jointhefun

Product List
Come Sail Away Suite Bundle
£88.25
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
£28.00
Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock
£8.00
Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Seaside Spray Classic Stampin’ Pad
£7.00
Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad
£7.00
Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad
£7.00

No comments: