Monday 6 May 2019

Are you excited?

Next week we can order the 'Hugs from Shelli' Paper Pumpkin kit.  This is a one-off Paper Pumpkin Kit for the UK, and only while stocks last.  I would love to give you full details and pictures of what you could be making, however, I have to wait and see as I can't order any earlier than you!

We did get a sneak peek during Onstage in April and we made on for the four designs.  In total you will make 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs - all created by Shelli.  This kit speaks of Shelli, her personality and what she loves and will be a kit to treasure.

In the kit you will get everything to make the 26 cards, a unique stamp set - not available anywhere else - a 1" ink spot, adhesives and embellishments.  All you will need is a stamp block and you are ready to go.

I will be placing an order on Wednesday 15th if you would like to add your order to mine (for £1 p+p for local collection/delivery) - just email me by 6pm on Tuesday 14th May.  The kit costs £20.  It also coordinates with one of the up-coming suites in the new catalogue.

Here is the card me made at Onstage:


It also comes with 16 decorated envelopes.



The 2019-20 Annual Catalogue Launch will be on Saturday 1st June, 2-4pm.  Please email if you would like to attend.  If you want a catalogue then click here to complete a form for me to post one out to you.

No comments: