Thursday 31 January 2019

Wonderful Floral Framelits

The lovely thing about social media and the internet is the immediacy we can have, record and video and upload and whizz-bang its there for everyone.  When it doesn't work it seems like the world has ended (I do remember when computers were not around I should add).  The internet gremlins were with me yesterday and I had trouble getting my video up until 10pm last night rather than 9am as normal!

Anyway, here is the video based around the trellis die from the Wonderful Floral Framelits.  I hope you enjoy it.




Product List
Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies
£32.00
Amazing Life Photopolymer Bundle
£47.50
Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
£8.25
Floral Romance 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock Pack
£11.25
Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock
£8.00
Card Stock A4 Pear Pizzazz
£8.00
Fresh Fig A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Regals Stampin' Write Markers
£27.50
<!-------- TAMS End ----

No comments: