Thursday 13 September 2018

Timeless Tidings Card Kit

Ok... so I had a bit of a blip last week with the video and it didn't load up correctly.  Therefore I am re-releasing it this week!  The Autumn/Winter catalogue launched on Wednesday 5th, and you may have seen in my previous post, that I had a wonderful catalogue launch.  People really seemed to love the style and feel to this fabulous card kit.

The video is longer than I would normally do, however it shows how to make all 20 cards.

If you would like to purchase the kit, please click the link below the video.  Or get an instant discount on your purchase by joining my team today!



Product List
Timeless Tidings Project Kit
£19.00
Timeless Tidings Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£19.00
Liquid Multipurpose Glue
£3.75
Stampin' Dimensionals
£3.75

No comments: