Monday 23 July 2018

Christmas in July

July has been a busy month for me.  I held my Christmas in July Stamp 'n' Stack last week where 4 cards each of 4 designs and a pack of tags were made.  Unfortunately we ran out of time to complete all the projects, however we all had fun.

August will be slightly quieter as it is the Summer holidays therefore if you want to join in this month you need to book your seat by the 3rd August, email me on fispapercraft@hotmail.co.uk for more information.

I had fun designing the cards, using some old products and new products from the catalogue.

This card uses the new 'In every Season' stamp set, which has twelve flowers, one for each month - although I am not sure which flower represents what month!  I also used the blends to colour in the ribbon.


This card uses the Colourful Seasons stamp set, this was quick and easy to make.  Really blinged it up with the pearls as well.


This one was fun to make, although it took a little bit of patience to die cut the snowflakes and get all the bits out!


I love this little reindeer, he is actually a tag - I just cut the second image off.  The sheet music background stamp looks stunning in silver emboss on a black background.


This was the tag project I made, using the Rooted in Nature stamp set.



Remember you can still save money this month so that you can save your pennies for the Autumn/Winter catalogue launching in September by:

Buy 4 packs for DSP for the price of 3 - Including the Under the Mistletoe DSP.
To really save money join my team this month and get 10 FREE ink pads, the chance to order the exclusive and time limited Colour Your Season Bundle and a minimum of 20% off every order you place after.









No comments: