Monday 9 April 2018

Onstage Local

One of the greatest perks of being a demonstrator is the chance to meet up with fellow demonstrators twice a year and share the experience of swapping ideas, seeing new products and learning more about the business we are in.

We were in Telford this weekend for the launch of the 2018-19 Annual Catalogue, which will be available to customers from the 1st June.  I had the honour of producing a display of samples showcasing new products, unfortunately I am unable to show the pictures.....yet!

In the meantime, here are some pictures of the day,


This butterfly graced our tables in all the blue hues Stampin' Up have, other tables had butterflies in hues of link,. green and orange.  A very colourful display.


It's Stampin' Up's 30th Anniversary this year, and there will be some big celebrations coming soon!
Sara Douglass (CEO) emphasised Stampin' Up's commitment to the Statement of The Heart:

"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments ... in this we make a difference."

This will feature heavily in this years celebrations, which is wonderful as that is why I became a demonstrator - to share my love of creating.

Here is Annette, my teamie, who I love sharing the wonder of Stampin' Up with.  We are a part of a much larger 'Stampin' Acorns' team, headed by Fiona Whitten, and it is fantastic that we can all come together and share these moments.


Lastly, we are all part of Stampin' Up and when I go to these events I meet up with some amazingly creative and caring people.  Here are the swaps I received from demonstrators all over the UK.  To see them individually, please click here and visit my Facebook Page

 
You may have missed this Onstage Local, but this is a great time of year to sign up as a demonstrator.  Sign up now and you can pre-order the annual catalogue in May and this is the 30th Anniversary of Stampin' Up so there are bound to be some special events this year.  You could even sign up for the Onstage Live event in November - in Disney!

Email me for further information.

No comments: