Monday 15 January 2018

Party Pandas

Another set that we will be using at this week's workshop will be the FREE Sale-A-Bration set Party Panda's.  These are three very cheeky chaps that enjoy a good party.

Here I have teamed them with the Bicycle Ride set, they are very easy to use with other sets, and I know plenty of demonstrators that have chopped the balloon off and used it separately or in different ways.


Here I used the At Home set to create and New Home/Welcome card.  I also experimented with the new Brusho set, I will be showing further samples with this on pinterest as booking for the three class course closes on Wednesday 17th Jan (this Wednesday).


And finally, a sweet and simple card designed by fellow Demo, Annette Corbett.  This was a quick make we did at this months Team Meeting, were we had a great chat on starting a business and a giggle  as we wished one of the team to a bright start in Cornwall.


There is still time to sign up both for January's workshop and the Brusho course, or you can order anything you see directly from my shop.



Product List

No comments: