Wednesday 6 December 2017

Advent Calendar

Well, this was a labour of love and no mistake!  It really tested my patience to get this right for my daughter.

I used the mini pizza boxes for the calendar and papers from the Quilted Christmas DSP stack.




I also used the large number dies and a mixture of paper doilies from the Annual Catalogue (basically raided my embellishment box).

I stuck the boxes back to back to save space.  My first idea was to hang the boxes on ribbon from a branch.

However, I failed to take into account my three year old who likes to pull and play with everything in sight! I didn't have anywhere I could hang it for my 9 yr old to reach that the youngest couldn't!

I then tried to glue them together in a circle, however the boxes were too heavy to stay joined together.  I also found that it was best to have the pizza box opening at the top and not the bottom as the chocolate coins kept falling out.

Eventually, I ended up with this configuration, which works and everything stays in! My daughter also likes it!


There is so much going on this month:


The Year End Sale has started and includes items that will be retiring on the 2nd January, as well as bundles that will discontinue even though the individual products will continue.  Items are limited so get your orders in now.

Stamparatus:


The second pre-order window opened on the 5th and will stay open until the 31st December.  Orders will be dispatched from the 19th March on a first come first served basis.  There will not be a third pre-order window, but all pre-orders placed in December will be honoured.

I will be emailing out my Spring schedule soon, if you want to to find out what I am up to and get the new Occasions Catalogue, comment below.







Product List

No comments: