Saturday 11 November 2017

Onstage Local

Today I am in Solihul for the Stampin' Up's Onstage Local.  Stampin' Up hold one two day event called Onstage Live in one area where the Sara Douglass, our CEO hosts, and in other locations Stampin' Up hold Onstage Local, where other Senior Managers host for a day.

At these events, demonstrators meet, swap ideas and see (and use) products from the next catalogue release, today it is the Spring/Summer Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  I can't show you anything from these catalogues yet, not until I get my pre-order through ( another demonstrator perk).  Besides there is plenty in the Autumn/Winter catalogue to explore still.

However, what I will show you are the team gifts I made and a special gift for my downline, who is attending her very first Onstage Local.

As it is Armistice Day today, with Remembrance Sunday tomorrow, I thought I would make something to link into that theme, to remember those who have died in service to this country - both abroad at at home.


I used the Beautiful Bouquet dies and stamps from the Annual Catalogue to create the poppy.  I used the sticky sheets to stick to sheets of cardstock together before die-cutting to ensure it wasn't too flimsy.  Inside the box is a small packet of Love Hearts



I made this mini album for my team member, using the Petal Garden DSP and coordinating cardstock pack, as well as the Labeller Stamp set.  It opens up to allow slots and places fro photos and journalling.

These events, as well as local team events make up such a huge part of my enjoyment of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  The fun, companionship and sharing something we all love together.  If this is something that appeals to you (oh, as well as the 20-25% discount on products) then contact me today for further information.




Product List

No comments: