Saturday 3 October 2015

World Card-Making Day 2015



Well today is World-Cardmaking day, and I hope you are all crafting away.  If you particularly like stamping and sniffing new card-stock then I have a deal for you today.

For one day only I am offering a discount on orders placed with me.  £5 off any order of £25 or more or £10 off any order £50 or more, and there will be no P+P.  If I get enough orders, there may be some extra surprises for you in your shopping

Email me on fispapercraft@hotmail.co.uk by 9pm (GMT) to take advantage of this offer. check out my shop at 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fis-papercrafts

*Small print
Offer open to UK residents only for one day, Saturday 3rd October 2015 up to 9pm (GMT). Offer only on orders emailed directly to me via fispapercraft@hotmail.co.uk and not to online orders placed through my online shop.

No comments: