Monday 17 December 2018

The mad dash before Christmas

I hope you have your fingers crossed for me, I finally may be ready to get all my cards posted for Christmas.  I am sure I have probably missed the cut off for overseas posting, but nevertheless I will post them - I spent a long time making a getting all the cards ready!

Every year I say I am going to make one or two Christmas cards each week and be prepared, but it never happens.

I really wanted to complete my 2018 monthly (At the moment I am at June) - *sigh* - who else just runs out of time!  But this is something I will finish as it is important to me and I have saved all the photos on my desktop.

The last task I had was to make nearly 50 cards for the Little Present Project.  This is a local project that gives presents to residents in local care homes both in Berkshire and Kent.  I did this last year as well and I think it is important that they get a card with their present as well.



Remember that the Year-end Closeout continues to the 2nd January if you want to make some savings over the Christmas period.  This will be my last blog for the year, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and I will see you when the Spring/Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-bration Catalogue comes out.  Eeek!

No comments: