Thursday 6 December 2018

Onstage Nov 2018 - 100yrs of Armistice

I know I am a bit late with this video, but here is how I made my swaps for Novembers Onstage Local.  It was held on the 10th November, which coincided with the 100yrs commemoration of Armistice day (well on the Sunday).

I wanted to do something to recognise this important date and that was the starting point of my swap.  I hope you like the video and if you want to order any of the items used, please see the links below.


Product List
Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Oh So Eclectic Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£21.00
Timeless Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£19.00
Labeler Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set
£16.00
Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Call Me Clover Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
£5.50
Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
£7.50
Sponge Daubers
£4.75

No comments: