Monday 10 December 2018

Getting ready for the post

This week I want to show you a set of cards using Basic Gray as the main colour.  I love gray as a substitute for black, its warmer and not so stark and works lovely with soft colours.  In fact I loved the project so much I extended the scheme to set a tags, which I used in this months class.

The cards used Basic Gray and Petal Pink as the colours.  I also love the tone on tone stamping, it works well and gives the cards a real classic look.


I also love that the Sign's of Santa stamp set has a this cute postage stamp, that is great for decorating envelopes.  

Here are the tags, I decided to change the colours a little as well.


Don't forget that the Year-end Closeout is going on, get some great deals before Christmas.


Product List

No comments: