Monday 8 April 2019

I do love my monthly classes

I thought I would show you the projects we made this month for our Simply Fun Classes.  The Simply Fun Classes are designed to show at least one technique, but be simple and straight forward so my guests (well...they are all friends now) can just get on with the enjoyment of good company and making a lovely project.

I was particularly pleased with this month's projects (even if I do say so myself) because I felt I managed to create three quite different looks with the same stamp set - Incredible Like You - just by switching colours.

The technique I used was to stamp and emboss with the same colour.  The Incredible Like You stamp set has two step stamping, and it adds a different texture and dimension if you can stamp the base layer in ink and the detailed layer with the same colour embossing powder.  The 2018-20 In-Colours have a set of coordinating embossing powders that allow for this technique.  I hope you can see the effect in the images below.




I also used the retiring colours from 2017-2019, these will leave us forever in June.  I believe stocks are running low already, so if you want any of the products you had better grab them sooner rather than later.  The retiring list is published at the beginning of May, and generally, popular items do not stay around for long.

This card uses all the 2017-19 in-colours in one go!  I love how it has turned out and feel that it gives the stamp set a completely different feel.


And, again, by changing the colours and using the Happiness Blooms DSP, it feels like a completely different stamp set.

Thank you for reading my blog, if you wish to order anything please click the appropriate links below or visit www.fis-papercrafts.stampinup.net.

If you have a long list or regularly spend £70+ a month on crafty supplies, maybe you should consider joining my team.  For £99 you can purchase £130 worth of crafty goodies. (Please note you can only join my team if you are based in the UK, France, Germany, Holland or Austria).  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fis-papercrafts/jointhefun


Product List
Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set
£16.00
Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
£33.00
Celebrate You Thinlit Dies
£21.00
Everyday Label Punch
£17.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Basic Black A4 Card Stock
£8.00
2017-2019 In Color A4 Cardstock
£8.00
In Color 2018–2020 A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Happiness Blooms 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
£10.25
In Color 2018–2020 Stampin' Emboss Powder
£23.25
In Color 2017–2019 Classic Stampin' Pad Assortment
£31.50
Classic Stampin' Pad Assortment In Color 2018-2020
£31.50
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
£6.50
Clear Faceted Gems
£4.75
Calypso Coral 3/8" (1 Cm) Satin Ribbon
£5.50
Powder Pink 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon
£6.50
Blueberry Bushel 1/8" (3.2 Mm) Grosgrain Ribbon
£5.50
Call Me Clover 1/8" (3.2 Mm) Grosgrain Ribbon
£5.50
Linen Thread
£4.75
2" X 8" (5.1 X 20.3 Cm) Cellophane Bags
£3.25

No comments: