Thursday 18 April 2019

April 2019 Team Sampler

Well, you saw the amazing swaps and gifts I got from OnStage this year, well here is a video of how I created my team swap.  We all decided to create a sampler, so we designed one square each and replicated it 9 times.

Here is the finished Sampler:


And here is the square I created with the Tropical Chic bundle.  This set will continue into the 2019-20 Annual Catalogue, however, it will not be at the 10% discounted bundle price.


Check out the video of the project by clicking on the image above.


Thank you for reading my blog, if you wish to order anything please click the appropriate links below or visit www.fis-papercrafts.stampinup.net.


If you have a long list or regularly spend £70+ a month on crafty supplies, maybe you should consider joining my team.  For £99 you can purchase £130 worth of crafty goodies. (Please note you can only join my team if you are based in the UK, France, Germany, Holland or Austria).  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fis-papercrafts/jointhefun



Product List
Tropical Chic Clear-Mount Bundle
£40.50
Stamparatus
£46.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Poppy Parade A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Calypso Coral A4 Card Stock
£8.00
Pool Party A4 Card Stock
£8.00
Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
£6.50

No comments: