Monday 15 April 2019

#OnStage 2019 - Telford

What a weekend!  I love Onstage, I get to meet some wonderful, creative and caring people and get to see and play with new goodies!

Now, I am going to be a bit mean and not show too much from the 2019-20 Annual Catalogue that will be released in June as there is plenty of gorgeousness in the current Annual Catalogue and the Occasions Catalogue that run until the end of May.

The Retiring List will be coming out today/tomorrow, so make sure you check it twice and make sure you have everything that you want before it disappears at the end of May (or sooner - it is until stocks last).

If you are wondering what you like from the current offering, check out these amazing swaps I got from the weekend, I am so honoured that other demonstrators shared their creativity with me, lots of ideas to share, case and re-create (with my own twist of course!).



The first ones are 3d gifts, mainly from fellow team members full of lovely treats and goodies!


Secondly, some card fronts full of inspiration and ideas.

I hope you liked looking at these swaps and if you feel like joining in, then join my team to be a part of something amazing.  The next Onstage will be Onstage Live in Dortmund, Germany from the 14-16th November.

Thank you for reading my blog, if you wish to order anything please visit www.fis-papercrafts.stampinup.net.

If you have a long list or regularly spend £70+ a month on crafty supplies, maybe you should consider joining my team.  For £99 you can purchase £130 worth of crafty goodies. (Please note you can only join my team if you are based in the UK, France, Germany, Holland or Austria).  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fis-papercrafts/jointhefun

No comments: