Monday 5 March 2018

Springtime Foils

I wasn't sure about this Sale-A-Bration DSP at first, but I had a free gift to get, and I am glad I got these papers.  I have had a lot of fun working with them, and I hope Stampin' Up continue offering foiled cardstock like this.

They are so easy to colour, and later in the month I will show you another way of colouring the papers, but with this first sample I have used the Stampin' Blends to colour in abstractly.


I have to say, I did forget one important thing - don't use embossing powder with alcohol markers!  Luckily I got away with it this time.  

This sample is even more simple, just letting the paper shine in the background to the Beautiful Bouquet bundle.


To get your hands on this DSP, you just need to spend £45 and choose it before the end of March.  Yes, that's right folks, Sale-A-Bration ends in just a few weeks, so if there is anything you want you best start making that list now.

My next Workshop is on Friday 9th, repeated on Tuesday 13th March.  If you can't make it but would like to craft along regardless, check out Fi's Paperbox - a craft box posted to you for the beginning of April containing all of March's projects.  Have a look at the Fi's Paperbox page today.


Product List
Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper
£0.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Feathery Friends Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£11.00
Embossing Buddy
£5.50
Versamark Pad
£7.75
Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
£4.50
Heat Tool - Uk Plug
£27.00
Stampin' Blends Markers Collection
£108.00
Beautiful Bouquet Photopolymer Bundle
£45.75
Dapper Denim A4 Cardstock
£7.25
Emerald Envy A4 Cardstock
£7.25
Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00

No comments: