Wednesday 28 March 2018

Envelope Punch Board Blog Hop


Hello, and thank you for joining me on this blog hop showing you different ways to use the Envelope Punch Board.  I have to admit that I have been very busy and I didn't fully read the theme for the blog hop - which was meant to be Easter.    Mine isn't.   Sorry.

Here is a scrapbook page that I made using the Painted with Love DSP and Cardstock 12x12 pack and I used the Envelope Punch Board to make little vellum envelopes to add to the page.  You need to be careful not to score too heavily or the vellum will break when you fold the edges together.

In each of the envelopes I added a Sweet Soiree Memories and More card and then some sequins and little punched hearts (from the gingerbread builder punch).  They add a very sweet little something to the page.




Here is the finished page, celebrating my daughter on Father's Day (I'll do a page for Daddy soon!).



Click below here for Nadine's blog that follows mine or here for Sandra's Blog, who was before me.




Product List
Envelope Punch Board
£18.00
White Vellum A4 Card Stock
£6.00
Gold Mini Sequin Trim
£5.50
Metallics Sequin Assortment
£4.50
Champagne Foil Sheets
£3.75
Sweet Soirée Memories & More Card Pack
£0.00
Celebrate You Thinlit Dies
£0.00
Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
£11.50
Painted With Love 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock Pack
£12.00

No comments: