Monday 26 March 2018

Springtime Foils, aahhhhh

I hope you all managed to catch my Facebook Party last night, we had a lot of fun and I will be posting out/delivering all the prizes this week.

I thought I would post the Springtime Foils projects I made last night in the Facebook Live, just so you can see them close up.  I love the Springtime Foils, you get 3 sheets of four 12x12 designs, plenty to keep you going.  The cards is a little thick than our normal DSP weight, but this means it is ideal for colouring on, whether you use out Stampin' Blends or watercolour (remember you can add our watercolour pencil on top of the Stampin' Blends.

Here is the card I made last night, using inspiration from Dawn Griffith, I love the cut away aspect of the design - so quick and simple, perfect for when you do not want to do any colouring.


The second sample uses just a fraction of the paper.  I coloured this in using the stampin' blends and I found, because the surface is slightly coated, you need to work fast to get the blend just right.  You also need to be careful with the foiled aspects as you will not be able to wipe alcohol markers off as you would with watercolour tools.


I hope you enjoyed these projects, and fall in love with the Springtime Foils, as I have!

Remember Sale-A-Bration (and these foils) end on the 31st March.

Product List
Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper
£0.00
Copper Foil Sheets
£3.75
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Foam Adhesive Strips
£7.25
Paper Snips Scissors
£9.00
Pattern Party Decorative Masks
£5.50
Shimmery White Embossing Paste
£8.25
Palette Knives
£4.50
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
£3.50
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
£8.00
Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin' Blends Marker
£4.00
Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
£8.00
Beautiful You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£25.00

No comments: