Monday 1 October 2018

Stylish Season

I wanted to show you a a Christmas set from the Annual Catalogue this week (and next week as well).  This is a lovely Distinktive set.  The Distinktive Stamp sets have a graduated image that give sense of depth and shade to the image.  You can find a video on how to stamp with them here:


I found I got the best image by inking the stamps up with the ink pad, then using a dauber to just lift some of the ink off.  Less ink is better with these images.

I also thought I would use the opportunity to show you the different reds that have been used in the various Christmas Designer Series Papers released this year.


The first example uses the new Merry Merlot colour and the stunning Joyous Noel Speciality DSP.  I have used the non-foiled side, but the copper foiling really sets the paper apart.



This one is Cherry Cobbler and the Festive Farmhouse DSP.  There are lots of images to love about this paper, for me though the whitewashed wood image is stunning - I will probably use it for scrapbooking.


This Real Red and the Under the Mistletoe DSP from the Annual Catalogue.  I wasn't too sure about this paper as it uses a lot of different greens that technically should clash, however it works!


Last but not lease is Poppy Parade and the gorgeous Santa's Workshop papers.  I love this set, mainly because you can use the dies to die-cut out the images!  Oh yes, it has fluffy stuff on it as well.

These were four quick cards to make, and will look good on any mantlepiece this Christmas.

If you have a Stamparatus there are a four accessories that have been released today, they will be added to next years Annual Catalogue.  To order, click the picture.

And lastly.......

Check out my shop, or join my mailing list to get the list of items that have been reduced this week.  If you place an order via my online shop on Saturday 6th October between 9am and 9pm, I will send you a free gift

Shop now at www.fis-papercrafts.stampinup.net.

Product List
Stylish Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£20.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£9.00
Merry Merlot A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Regals A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Poppy Parade A4 Cardstock
£8.00
Merry Merlot Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Mango Melody Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper
£10.25
Festive Farmhouse 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
£10.25
Joyous Noel 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper
£13.00
Santa's Workshop 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper
£13.00

No comments: