Monday 8 October 2018

Stylish Christmas - Part 2

Last week I introduced you to the Stylish Christmas Distinktive stampset, this week I am looking at some of the accent stamps in the set.

I think the Holly leaves in this set are so gorgeous, and the large swirl can be used for any season.  It would look great on a Wedding card or birthday card.


I used the foiled side of the Joyous Noel Speciality DSP and used Copper Foil to mat the elements on, this helps to define the layers.  The little red gems from the Annual Catalogue just add that finishing touch.


This was all done with Copper embossing Powder and Copper Foil Card.  It just works so well, I may add some pearls or gems to the swirls of the decorative corner, as its Christmas!  I also ran the Copper Foil through the Subtle Embossing Folder, it looks stunning - I would thoroughly recommend playing with your foiled cardstock and this folder.


Product List
Stylish Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£20.00
Copper Foil Sheets
£3.75
Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
£9.25
Joyous Noel 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper
£13.00
Embossing Buddy
£5.50
Versamark Pad
£7.75
Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder
£4.75
Heat Tool - Uk Plug
£27.00
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
£6.50

No comments: