Wednesday 18 April 2018

Onstage April 2018 - Presenter and Display Board Showcase



On the 7th April Onstage Local was held at Telford.  I was fortunate enough to be chosen to produce samples for the display boards.  I received my boxes of goodies in late February, so had about a month to produce samples covering 3 stamp sets, with a few extra embellishments and DSP.  All the products will be available to customers from the 1st June 2018.  However, if you want to get them sooner then join my team and you can join the pre-order from May 2nd 2018.  Believe me, you will want to get your hands on the new catalogue and goodies sooner rather than later!

In this blog post, I am showing a few samples from the Lilypad Lake stamp set.  This was the one I was challenged most on, however once I looked at the stamps individually I saw a few different ideas cross my mind, with the help of the Stamparatus (available from June!).


This stamp set shows the gorgeous heron, its a lovely size stamp and it makes the whole set feel very peaceful and calm.  



These two cards use elements of the stamps for the background. I love colours of the circles in the first one, makes the card fresh and cheery.  The stripes in the second one are done on the stamparatus and go through the hues of purples Stampin' Up currently supply.

I hope you enjoyed these cards and make sure you visit all the other posts,  you will get some amazing inspiration as well as a sneak peak of the new catalogue.

To see the Kayla's post, please click on the image below, or click on the links at the bottom to see any of the posts today.




No comments: